Tuesday, April 25, 2017

SOL Tuesday: Busy, Busy, Busy...


Every spring I work on a freelance project for the magazine I used to work for full-time. That work started up a couple of weeks ago, and today it’s really heating up. Now it’s getting a bit hard to fit in the work in between the rest of my life. So today...
            First, going to the gym.
            Second, home for lunch.
            Third, spending an hour helping one of the editors on this project get up to speed on the technology we will be using. But there’s a hitch, and I had to e-mail people at the magazine for help.
            Fourth, another hour using that technology myself.
            Fifth, I take a few hours off to see a Bulgarian movie, Glory, which was worth seeing, but very depressing.
            Sixth, dinner out at a local restaurant, an excellent roast cod with stewed vegetables, and a glass of wine.
            Seventh, home to continue work on that project, in between doing my laundry.
            Eighth, writing this slice.
            Ninth, time for bed.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, fitting in all the things in a day is hard. Work has been consuming all of my time lately ... the subject of my slice today is just that. Good luck making time for your project while still getting to do the other things you want to do!

    ReplyDelete