Tuesday, April 3, 2018

SOLTuesday: The Blogging A-Z Challenge


            Here’s my April writing challenge. I didn’t know I had to sign up in advance, so I’m not officially in it. But I’m going to post as though I am anyway.
            The idea is to post every day on a subject starting with a letter of the alphabet in order from A to Z. Since each month has more than 26 days, we skip Sunday, but this month we start on a Sunday, since it’s April 1.
            My posts so far, and today I wrote the letter C:
A Is for Aimless
B Is for Bereavement
C Is for Coldwater (that’s the town in Kansas where my husband was born)
My theme is my late husband, our life together, memories. If you’d like, you can follow these daily posts here.
-------------------------------------
It’s Slice of Life Tuesday over at Two Writing Teachers. Check out this encouraging and enthusiastic writing community and their slices of life every Tuesday. And add one of your own.

-->

1 comment:

  1. I've joined the A to Z challenge twice and considered it this year. Instead, I'm doing the poem a day challenge. It's a real stretch for me.

    ReplyDelete