Saturday, March 23, 2019

SOL23: Nothing Today...


            I have a bad cold, have had it since Monday. Cough, sore throat, the usual, no fever though. Thank you for small favors. It’s my first cold all winter, and it comes when it is officially spring, if still in the low 40s.
            I went to see Jordan Peele’s new movie, Us, which is a straight-up horror film. That did distract me for a while. But this is it for now. I’m going to bed soon.
-------------------------------------
I’m participating in the 12th annual Slice of Life Challenge over at Two Writing Teachers. This is day 1 of the 31-day challenge.  It’s not too late to make space for daily writing in a community that is encouraging, enthusiastic, and eager to read what you have to slice about.  Join in!

5 comments:

  1. Colds are no fun! Hope you wake up feeling better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! it's maybe a bit better. Ginger-honey tea helps.

      Delete
  2. The cold took a lot of us out of commission at my school, too. I hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you wake up feeling better! Good for you for seeing Us. I'm not sure I'm going to make it to that one! I'm not a fan of horror films!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a fan of horror movies either, but I liked Peele's "Get Out" so much, I wanted to give this one a chance -- and I went with a friend for support.

      Delete