Friday, March 8, 2024

SOLMarch 8: Another Gift from Eastern Europe

I no longer remember what this object is called. The friend from Bulgaria who gave it to me said it was intended hold perfume, to give scent to a space or perhaps for the user to sniff to overcome any bad smells. The top part screws off, and perfume or whatever sweet-smelling substance goes into the narrow hole.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Did this friend also give me the lemon grass bottle? I don’t remember. I’ve never removed the lid of this one, so don’t know whether there still any scent left in the liquid there. But it’s a pretty object. 

 

 

-------------------------------------

I’m participating in the 17th annual Slice of Life Challenge over at Two Writing Teachers. This is day 8 of the 31-day challenge.  It’s not too late to make space for daily writing in a community that is encouraging, enthusiastic, and eager to read what you have to slice about.  Join in!

 

2 comments:

  1. What are the chances that I would read two posts back to back that both mention Bulgaria? That perfume holder is beautiful!

    (The other Bulgarian post. ... I hope that hyperlink code works)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your hyperlink did work. That is amazing. I commented on her post, but don't know if she'll see it.

      Delete